Sunday, September 16, 2001

My parents like to send random interesting newspaper clippings or comic strips when they send me snail mail. This week they sent me a clipping from USA Today regarding a Top Ten list for college students. According to the survey, Education Majors are most likely to bring their stuffed animals with them to college. (The other 9 were Criminal Justice, Medicine, Business Admin., Communications, and Computer Sci.). I guess us Education Majors are just in touch with our inner childhood a bit more than the rest. I personally brought three stuffed animals with me, including George the Leopard, who I sleep with every night. There are quite a few Ele. Ed. Majors on my hall, and all of them have stuffed animals too. Maybe it's a girl thing. Anyone have any stuffed animal stories? There must be a traumatic washing machine story out there somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home