Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Finding the Balance in Staying Alive
So I think I subliminally have a death wish out for myself. I either get 4 hours of sleep or 14 (neither of which are very healthy), my eating habits are sporadic at best...it's a good thing there are others in the house with me to make meals, otherwise I'm sure I'd never eat an entire meal. It's not that I'm trying to starve myself or anything (just looking at me will tell you that that idea would never work!) I'm just never hungry anymore. Plus, I'm either on my feet working all day or sitting on the couch reading all day. I'm starting to have this perpetual tingly/dizzy feeling, like you get when you have a fever, and I'm starting to think that maybe I should try to get my butt in gear and try to maintain a normal lifestyle. Oh well...only one more month until the wonderful organization of college. But honestly, if I'm this bad at home, I better find a roommate or husband after school, cause I don't think I'll survive living on my own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home