Monday, January 06, 2003

Well my dear Skippy is getting on my case for not providing her with hours of entertainment via my website posts, so I have been bullied into writing this post because, well, let's face it folks, I'm a big pushover. Soooo, with that in mind, it's time for this week's "stream of consciousness". The following will probably not be for the faint of heart (or sane of mind for that matter)...

Let's see, where to begin? Well, this is Emily's idea. We got our grades back finally. We're not on accademic probation, which makes us both very happy. I wonder how many spelling mistakes I'll have in this....oh, water is boiling, gotta stir the mac & cheese...my house is covered in snowmen. it's also really cold. i've decided to stop capitalizing cause i'm too lazy. my friend jay thinks that my parents are secretly snowmen. i think he may be right. he gets paid to sit at his school's computer lab and do nothing but fall off chairs or talk to people online. so does mike. i'm jealous. short sentences are fun. we have a lot of snow here, almost two feet, and i am soooo sick of shoveling my driveway. this is getting boring. i'm sorry to all of you who are still reading. you deserve a cookie. hmm, i have promised a lot of people cookies lately...i really need to get around to baking some soon. that reminds me of when that joke all started at iosf last summer. that was some fun times: music, dancing, camping, our crappy tuna-can sized "stove", and that soap that could be used for anything from shampoo to dish soap. ahh, those were the days. hopefully i'll get to go back next year. i'm substitute teaching this week at my old high school. 9th & 10th grade geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and physics. so hopefully i'll have more exciting things to write soon. already i had a guy ask me if i was getting married anytime soon and one of renee's friends told her that she should have warned them all that i was pure evil. hmmm....guess i make strong first impressions. *note to self* do not get so excited about learning physics tomorrow. well, the mac and cheese is done and i have run out of things to say that would not make you scream and gouge out your eyes and renounce our friendship (see, it's already getting silly). so goodbye my dear friends. until we meet again in this lovely yellowish box, adieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home