Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Well I have no idea who wrote this song, but I love it and it is a favorite in IV, so I thought I'd post part of the lyrics.

Waterfall
Oh my Savior, I give You glory
My Redeemer, my God and King
There is no one O so holy
As the One who sets me free

I can't think of anywhere, anywhere
I would rather be more than with You
I can't think of anything, anything
I would rather do than to give You glory
Holy Spirit, speed the hour
I will shout outloud the message
"Freedom is coming and the kingdom is now"

Let Your rain fall down, all around
Let the thunder sound, shake the ground
Let the waterfall pound, breaking down
All the lies You found under me
Let the sightless see, let them see
Set the bound ones free, set them free
Water fall on me, waterfall
I have sought Your heart, hear me call


1 Comments:

At 2/27/2009 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you from I have been trying to get this song for years, I first heard it at a youth camp and for years people have been looking for an artist and nothing! anyways email is livvyjofigmi@yahoo.com
isn't it crazy?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home