Wednesday, September 19, 2001

Ecc 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
Grove City college prides itself on its beautiful college. The main Quad in front of Rockwell is forbidden to walk on. Rockwell Hall of Science is itself a scary building--it looks like the perfect set for a Harry Potter movie. But the legend goes that there is a sniper on the tower ready to shoot down any student who dares tread on the "sacred soil". Anyway, the point is, GCC is very proud of that grass. So proud that they have decided to spread a nice layer of manure over it to help it recover from the dry summer they experienced here. So think of me as I try to get through my studying. It is too stuffy to keep the windows closed, so I must endure the poignant aroma of cow poop wafting in. The entire campus smells like a cow field. A bit much? I think so. Personally I'll take brown grass over manure any day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home