Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Well after 13 stressfull weeks, they're finally releasing me to go home. Kinda sounds like rehab, huh? "New 13-week Program guaranteed to help you quit all those nasty habits like having a life, living without stress, and finding joy in the little things". Well, anyways, I have a 12 hour trip to look forward to this time. But hey, I have company! I will be getting to know Faith, Jon, and...Jon reeeeally well over the next 2 weekends. Nothing like driving alllll the way across PA and then allllll the way up the coast in a tiny car to bring people closer. I'll be making the trip 3 times in the next month. Should be fun times. But I'm sure I'll have some great posts during/after break *crosses fingers*. It's gonna be a busy week! So what are you guys (or girls I guess since guys don't normally post) looking forward to most about Thanksgiving break?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home