Monday, May 12, 2003

As the year draws to a close, the sentimental self-reflective poet in me comes out. I'm already halfway done college--so sad! I have a lot of friends graduating this year...moving on to the adult world where they have to get a real job (just remember, Starbucks gives benefits to part-timers) and the little joys of life (like daily 4 o'clock napes) just can't happen anymore. Despite these drawbacks, they're really excited to go and I can't wait to hear all about their adventures of life. For me, this year has been amazing. God has taught me so much about who I am and who He is. I am excited to see where He'll take me next. I have a great group of friends and I don't know where I'd be without them. They keep me silly, serious, focused, insane, and yet grounded. But alas, I can't pine away all day. Time to get these finals over with so I can pack and go home! Three months of no classes, some wonderful friends, a great summer reading list, and probably work in there somewhere too. Have a wonderful summer everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home