Thursday, April 17, 2003

Vacation post for 4-15-03
Hmm...so between our busy schedule and the internet being down for a day, we have been slacking on the posting. But as Malinda just reminded me, that's what break is for! So, what do we remember about Tuesday? It was hot on Tuesday. We spent the morning in downtown Manchester waiting for my car's CD player to be installed. We ate breakfast at the Merrimack Restaurant, a local hot spot frequented by presidential candidates. Although we never saw anyone famous (except for ourselves), there were pictures of Bush, Clinton, Gore, and others taken from the restaurant. Then we went over to the library to get some work done. We passed through several memorial parks and saw many pigeon-covered statues for WWI and WWII. The library had some interesting characters in it...to say the least! And there were many people rushing in to pick up their tax forms at the last possible second. Ah, procrastination! So after we picked up my car, we both enjoyed some nice loooong naps! I went to the eye doctor to get a routine checkup. My eyes are still the same (20/200 in my right eye and 20/600 in my left eye)...blind as a bat! =) After that Malinda & I had fun at Wal-mart & Kinkos. Malinda was excited at the lack of tax and the good prices she found at Kinkos (there's the nicest guy who works there). The evening was spent relaxing and planning our trip to Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home