Monday, May 26, 2003

Well it's been a while, so I might as well update anyone still checking this about my fun weekend. Friday...oh wow, that's a long way back to remember...hmm, Friday I...what did I do? Oh, after subbing at CCS, the Wymans came over for the evening. A great family--lots of fun to be with. Saturday was the Jr Prom for Merrimack, so I spent about 5 straight hours doing hair for Jamie, her friend Steph, and Cassie. The girls looked absolutely beautiful! Saturday night I went to see Down with Love with my parents. An interesting movie, though it got weird at the end. Not sure if I liked it or not. Had to say goodbye to Samantha & the girls in church Sunday. It's been fun spending time with them and playing with Alexis. After church I stopped by Lauren's house for her birthday/graduation from hair dressing school party. I saw Dan & Ben and some other old CCS friends, which was nice. Then down to Methuen to see the Matrix Reloaded with Jay. Very good movie though intellectual as expected. After we had a fun dinner at TGI Fridays. All in all a great day. Today I spent the afternoon at the Cloutier's house. I hung out with Dani & Jared for a while, then watched some movies with Dani & Lorry. Considering it was pouring rain all day, it was a pretty good way to spend the day. It was nice to just relax. And I'm going to need it. I'm subbing English again all this week, so that means getting up at 5:30 every morning. Not cool. But English is cool, so ya. Well I think that sums up everything in a nutshell. Not too detailed, but I need sleep! Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home