Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Driving down Memory Lane

I was looking through my scrap book when I ran across a collection of quotes from sophomore year. Some of them were just too hilarious to not reprint...

Malinda
  • "I'll take the husband, Erin K. can have the goat cheese."
  • "Erin, come quick! There's a cricket in here and it's gonna eat Becca's toe!"
  • "The best part of football is the tight ends."

Becca
  • (in regard to seeing squirrels mating) "Ewww! How can they do that?! It's just not something I'd expect on a Christian campus!"
  • "Lambs, ducks...they're all the same. They're both white, they both have beaks...oh wait..."
  • "Men shouldn't be allowed to dress themselves."
  • "I like God--He color coordinates."

Emily
  • "You know it's a bad day when you call yourself a piece of crap."
  • "My God-given talent is stupidity."
  • "I want to go home...to where if you say 'underwear' it's bad...it's so much safer there."
  • "I'll feel bad for a week, until I forget what I did."
  • "What do you guys eat in NH?" Me: "Huh?" Emily: "Well, cause you know that model...and um, that...smart kid..."
  • "It's like a gourmet cheez-it."
  • "Things to bring to Erin's party: silverware...Erin Kinnen..."
  • "Mayo? EWWWW! It's good for moisturizing your tuna and that's it!
  • "I even know people I don't know."
Me
  • (commentary on spring happenings on Hopeman lawn) "I don't care who wins, I just got to see the nerd try to play football."
  • "How many points do they get for a 2 point conversion?"
  • "My conditioner peed on my bed!"
  • "This hair spray smells like beer."
  • "You've got to accept the fact and say, 'Hey, I'm on crack, but it's okay'."
  • "I'm not going to be an editorial slut!"
  • "I can be rented out...wait, that sounds bad!"
  • "That's why I'm always playing the mother...the mother who's a chronic liar..."
Feel free to add your own random memories/quotes (GCC or otherwise)

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2005 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember lots of THOSE! LOL... here are some more great quotes u girls put into my scrapbook sophomore year...

MALINDA:
"Watch your back! She'll cut its head off when you turn around!"

-Meg: I'm not an overachiever... I'm stupid.
-Malinda: Oh so then you're a stupid overachiever.

BECCA:
"Oh, and speaking of half-naked men..."

-Becca: Ok, they're these really tall African people.
-Mark: Pygmies?
-Becca: Yeah!


EMILY:
"I'm too smart for my own good."
"Today I overdosed on birth control."
(to Erin) "Maybe you should get dressed BEFORE you leave the building."
(Emily screams and jumps on the bed) "...Oh... just a string."

ERIN:
"GIVE ME BACK MY SLIPPERS!"
"Please don't take my picture now..."

 
At 4/09/2005 7:32 PM, Blogger Erin said...

hehe...so many good memories. We miss you Becca!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home