Friday, September 21, 2001

I love French class! It's so funny. My Prof., Mme. Trammell is a very laid-back kind of teacher. Plus, she lets us do cool stuff. Today, for example, we sang a rousing chorus of a Quebec drinking song. It was quite hilarious. Reminds me of the good ol' days when Dad used to make us listen to Quebec Public Radio on the way to church every Sunday. Whenever Mme. Trammell finds a word or phrase that is incorrect and most of us are using it, she will write it on the board and then scribble it out with her chalk. She will then procede to draw us a nice picture (I drew a replica on "paint" but I'm not talented enough to know how to get it to appear on my website). The picture is an oval face. For eyes she puts two big Vs. There are horns on top of the head and two more Vs under the chin with 3 drops falling from them. At this point her face gets all scrunched up and she procedes to tell us (in French of course) that she is an evil vampire and that if she ever catches us using that phrase again, then she'll suck the blood from our necks. It's quite a comical scene to watch, and needless to say, it usually works. I love French class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home