Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Reason #371 why Western PA is PSYCHO:
Monday:
It was almost 70. Yes, that's right. It's still February here, but it was in the 60s. Emily & I even took a blanket out into the inner quad and sat on the grass and did some homework (that was a big mistake by the way). It was warm, I was wearning a tank top, everything was peachy.
Today:
Less than 48 hours and over -60 degrees later, the ground is covered in snow, the temperature is about 0, and I left for class this morning wearing a sweater, my winter jacket, mittens, and a scarf around my head.

If it's going to be snowy, that's great...but stay that way! And if it's going to be nice out all winter, I can deal...but stay that way! Honestly, PA is more indecisive than a cheerleader in a clothing store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home