Wednesday, March 13, 2002

It's amazing how interesting stupid things seem when I'm trying to procrastinate work:

I am 92% addicted to IM
I am 74% Severely addicted to IM
I am 79% Freak
If I was a breakfast cerial, I would be a Poptart
If I was ice cream, I would be vanilla
If I was cheese, I would be gorgonzola
If I was a doughnut, I would be chocolate
If I was a font, I would be "Tfu Tfu" (has anyone even heard of that?!)
If I was an animal cracker, I would be a lion
If I was a fruit, I would be a cherry
If I was a pattern, I'd be camouflage
My inner non-sequitur is a rock star in Dutch
I am 3K% addicted to online tests
My ideal N'Sync boyfriend is Joey
In a past life, I was a craftswoman from West Russia, circa 1400 AD
If I were to kill many many people, I would be a serial killer
And according to one site, my boyfriend and I are expecting a boy, and I should not tell my husband (guess I'm supposed to null out the fact that I don't have a boyfriend or a husband)

*most all the other quizes without links were found here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home