Wednesday, June 04, 2003

So I've been home from school for about three weeks now. Unpacking took forever, and I'm still not completely done. But when is my room at home not a mess? I subbed at CCS for a week and a half, which was a lot of fun (see earlier posts). My job situation for the rest of the summer is still a bit mysterious, but I know it'll all work out soon. Other than unpacking and getting a jump start on my ever-present list of books, I've been spending a lot of time with friends. It's been so great to spend time with everyone and catch up on life! I know it's gonna be a great summer. A new young adult small group started up in church last weekend. The basic premise is to watch a movie with a religious theme and discuss it in relation to our lives. Last Saturday we watched Signs. Summer Sunday School also started last weekend. They've combined Preschool through 5th grade together in a VBS kind of series through the Holy Lands. Luckily there were 5 of us, because we had 16 kids show up! I just got the camping passes and tickets for the Soul Fest, and already can't wait (even though it's still 2 more months away). We have 11 people going, possibly 12, so it'll be a big, fun group. So ya, I have an exciting summer ahead. I miss all my Grover friends though...don't forget to keep me updated on your crazy lives! I'll end with a little piece of advice off of Relient K's new album: "Don't touch the positive with the negative end, cause after all of the sparks you're left alone in the dark."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home