Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I'm trying to be better about updating. Not because I suddenly have more exciting things to write about; mainly because it keeps you all appeased and then you're not bugging me.

So I'm still sick. I don't think I'll ever get better, but I'm kinda attached to my cold now. I finally went to Zerbe and got put on real drugs (aka antibiotics). So now I'm downing 10 pills a day. Nick asked if he licked my arm if it'd be the same effect as those hallucinogenic frogs. I don't think it'd work and I'm not about to go letting friends lick my arms to find out.

Jay and I have been "going out" (or whatever you kids call it these days) for two months now. Long distance relationships are hard, but it's definitely worth it. :)

This week is midterms here at the Grove. Today I had 3 quizzes and a test. I have another test on Thursday and a speech to give on Friday. On top of all this I need to fill out my student teaching application and 3 different background/security/child abuse/FBI/whatever clearance forms. I can't believe I'll be student teaching this time next year. That's just crazy!

Speaking of crazy-go-nuts bands, FIF is playing here Thursday night! It's going to be a long concert because they have 3 opening acts. Some of Emily's friends from home are coming to see it too, so that'll be fun. I am so way beyond excited! You can be sure I'll be posting about that over the weekend.

Well kiddos, that is it. Not much else to say. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day. Buh-bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home