Saturday, October 20, 2001

Have you ever had a conversation with yourself over IM? I have been doing that for the past half hour or so, and it has been a very theraputic (and arguably crazy) experience. I yelled at myself, I consoled, I advised, and I rambled about things that I don't talk about with other people because they just wouldn't understand. Maybe I am crazy. I'm sure some of you are reaching for the business cards of your psychiatrist friends as you read this. But ya know what I found? I am a very good listener (and I mean that in a completely non-split personality kind of way). Spitting out all my thoughts and feelings and everything that's been jumbled up in my head really helped me to sort them out and make some sense of what I'm feeling. Plus, it was yet another way I kept from doing my homework (which was my original goal). Hmmm.....that gives me an idea....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home