Thursday, March 21, 2002

I'm so glad I have friends that understand me!

Sassy E14: so one of my roomy's friends who came over thinks I'm strange
mheist83: why?
Sassy E14: not because I have a giant Heath Ledger poster
Sassy E14: or a large fish card
mheist83: :-D
Sassy E14: or innumerous stuffed animals
Sassy E14: or because of my strange music tastes
mheist83: what's the reason then
Sassy E14: or the fact that my curtains are held together by twistie ties and folded starburst wrappers
mheist83: are they really?
Sassy E14: it's because of those Despair.com quotes on my door
mheist83: i didn't know that
Sassy E14: yup
mheist83: really?
Sassy E14: ya, go figure!
mheist83: that is so strange
mheist83: do you even know the kid
Sassy E14: I mean, if you're going to state the obvious, at least give valid reasons!
Sassy E14: nope
mheist83: :-D
Sassy E14: that's prolly why though....he'd have much better reasons for calling me strange if he really knew me
mheist83: good point
mheist83: he would have reasons like i do
mheist83: just teasing
Sassy E14: it's true!
Sassy E14: I won't deny I'm weird
Sassy E14: a little abnormal
Sassy E14: slightly different
mheist83: i like it! it's what makes you special
Sassy E14: quite unusual
mheist83: :-)
Sassy E14: "interesting"
mheist83: good choice of words
Sassy E14: I like it too...I hate being like everyone else just to make them happy that I fit their standard "norm"
mheist83: way to go!
Sassy E14: :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home