Monday, October 27, 2003

Well, break is over. I'm sad to say that nothing terribly exciting happened. It was relaxing, but I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted. I got a lot of homework done (although, again, not as much as I wanted). But it was good to take a break from classes and enjoy being on campus (almost alone) without feeling completely frazzled.

Speaking of frazzled, our electronics are all dying on us. First the CD player refused to recognize we had 3 perfectly good CDs in it for over a day. Luckily it finally came to its senses, but it's now skipping the last half of every song. Weird. Then our phone died. We figured out it was because the rechargable battery on the cordless phone finally gave out. So you can call and leave a message, but we can't pick up or use the phone. So if you feel like calling and listening to us explain our electronic woes and then leaving a happy message for us, we couldn't even stop you if we wanted to :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home