Sunday, May 05, 2002

What on earth has our country come to?!

"The Appalachian Mountain Trail is a natural reminder of the wilderness which defined America's First Frontier. There you will discover crisp, clean air and springs from which flow some of the coolest, most refreshing water around. This is the heritage of Deer Park Spring Water, since 1873. Deer Park...that's good water!"

When I buy bottled water, I don't want to read all this fluff! I mean, what good is it to know that it's the coolest water around? By the time it's delivered to your house, it's probably pretty warm. I don't need to know about the crispness of the air or get a condensed history lesson. Tell me you care enough to purify the parasites and bugs out of the "spring water" and that's good enough for me! I mean, the concept of selling water is rather riddiculous to begin with, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home