Sunday, April 22, 2007

If you give a moose a muffin...

I saw a moose yesterday! After 25 years of living in an area of the country known for its abundance of moose, I have finally seen one. I can die happy now. Actually, it wasn't even that interesting a creature. Jay and I were walking in a state park and it was just sitting there in the woods. It didn't look at us or get up and run away, even after a dog started barking at it. I guess they're mostly like cool looking cows. In any case, it was still wicked awesome.

Moose = best birthday present ever

3 Comments:

At 4/23/2007 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The moose is my favorite NH animal. There is a mother volunteer at school who is equally addicted to moose and has them walk through her yard all the time!

 
At 4/30/2007 5:44 PM, Blogger Ante Solium said...

Who's to say cows aren't cool looking?

 
At 5/03/2007 2:54 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Oh, they are! I just was hoping for something more spectacular from a moose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home