Sunday, February 02, 2003

This post is dedicated to my fabulous roommate Emily. Have I ever told you how cool she is? Well she is the coolest. Few people appreciate that fact, though. Where else can you find a friend who will put bubble wrap on the wall over her bed to keep from hurting herself? And who else would I let get away with throwing stuffed animals at myself and my property on a daily basis? She never conforms, which is a highly commendable quality in my book. Sometimes afraid of people, sometimes making people afraid of her, she is always busy. Also, she is obsessed with frogs and sticky notes. We can jam to John Reuben or chill to the mellow sounds of "The Lord of the Rings" soundtrack. Either way, the music is always turned up as loud as we can get away with it. I know I can count on her to knock my pride down, share a serious convo or just die in fits of laughter. Seriously folks, she’s the best. (Yes, Homestar Runner reference for those not paying attention). So yes, get to know Skippy. She = beyond awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home